Fancy Panda!

This is my take on post-stamp design. the professor told us to make a drawing that shows "value". since i was distracted when he gave us the assignment (busy worrying about my English test ), i made a flat illustration of a panda. one of my classmates saw what i was doing and then he told me that it had to be an illustration that showed shading or "value" in a sense.  so i did i a hand drawing and scan it using illustrator. i did not wanted to waste my firs drawing so i decided to make that into an logo. behold: fancy panda!

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp I would so buy it lol I've never seen your drawings before This panda has an animators style to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a drawer but i keep erasing until i get it right. i'm glad you liked it

      Delete